Saturday, October 5, 2013

Not so pissed

Ok, so the last time I posted,I was pissed about the job. Well, I finished out the school year, applied for countless more transfers, and FINALLY got another position at the school. I started back the year at the old, despised position only because I didn't want to have to pay for summer benefits. I was going to make the end of August my last day if I was still in the receptionist position by then. I had applied for two (more) transfers that I'd heard nothing on. I finally got an interview for the one I really wanted.. It was an AA job. Someone with less office experience got the job (heck, I have more years office experience than she's been alive, but oh well). The job I finally got, Discipline Secretary, they were desperate to fill before school started. Did I get the job because it was an easy solution? Don't know. Don't really care, as it got me out of receptionist hell. I like what I'm doing now, and it sure keeps me busy. My hubby says I'm much happier when I come home too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment